How To: Increase Your BDO ATM Withdrawal Limit

7:00 PM angeLjamie 0 Comments



On September last year, BDO had reduced the withdrawal and online limit for its ATM Card transactions.  From P50,000 a day, the limit was halved.  For those of you that need to withdraw a larger amount, the easiest way is call up their Customer Care Hotline and request a limit increase.  Its super easy and best done while inside the bank.


Just approach any BDO teller manning the account opening desk and request to use their phone to call the BDO Hotline, (02) 631-8000.  You can specify the new account limit for your transaction and how long it would be in place. It could be good for 24 hours or if you need more time, a week even.  However, no matter how high you set the limit, ATM withdrawal is still capped at P10,000 per transaction, so you’ll just have to be patient and do your transaction multiple times.


The increase in limit is also instantaneous.  You can withdraw the amount you need as soon as you’ve finished talking with the customer care representative.


I didn’t know this, and I was afraid that I had to wait hours and hours until I completed my transaction at the bank.  My branch of account is known to have loooooong lines any time, any day.   

But a teller took pity on me and taught me this neat trick.  I was customer number B190, and they're serving B78!


Plus, you won’t be charge any withdrawal fee as long as you transact using a BDO ATM machine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: