Casita del Rose Feature Wall

9:57 AM angeLjamie 0 Comments


A recent guest wrote about their experience in staying at Casita del Rose in her own blog and sent the link to our Facebook page along with a 5-star rating.

Reading the post while doing grocery shopping wasn't conducive to health.  My youngest son had to guide me by my arm while we shop since I'm fully distracted.  All my attention was on my phone and the blog I'm reading.

The guest gushed about our bedroom feature wall and how the room was arranged to bring a homey feeling to guests.  This brought a sense of validation to me.

Hubby and I designed the entire room around that feature wall.  It's made of pallet wood, sanded and stacked in random fashion, then finished off with a top coat glazing to make the wood shine.

The wall sconce are outdoor lights meant for perimeter fence, but I think it works perfectly here.  It gives a log cabin vibe to the entire place.



The decor of the room is actually not finished yet.  I still have more knick knacks to put in to complete that log cabin look.  Watch out for those little details when you visit Casita del Rose for yourself.

Read MsEu's blog here.



Photo courtesy of:  Casita del Rose, Just like Eu

You Might Also Like

0 comments: