Early Check In? Sure!

7:00 PM angeLjamie 0 Comments


I've listed Casita del Rose in Airbnb for less than a month and I would say that it's getting some nice attention.  All past weekends since listing were booked, and I'm starting to see inquiries for weekday stays as well.

One thing I noticed is that guests always ask for an early check in.  I guess that's normal since you'd like to unload whatever you've packed for an overnight stay in Tagaytay and have enough time to explore the place at your convenience.

As such, I'm glad to say that we're now offering Early Check In, for a fee.  The Fee is about P500 to allow you to check in early, which is between 9AM to 12NN, instead of the 3PM Check In time.  Payment for the Early Check In Fee would be thru Special Offer only.




The request would have to be approved prior booking and would depend on the availability of the unit.  We don't want to evict our guest staying at the unit the night prior!

The process is still on experimental stage, but we're glad of finding ways we can cater the request of the guests.


Photo owned by Shutterstock

You Might Also Like

0 comments: