Where To Go In Tagaytay - Your One-Stop Shop For Everything Tagaytay

7:00 PM angeLjamie 0 Comments



Recently I've been racking my brains on what to write.
Writer's block! Alert! Alert! Alert!

I want it to be meaningful and something that had to do with either Airbnb or Tagaytay.  And so, I've been busy joining Facebook groups and chat rooms about Airbnb hosting; and boy was it fun.

I've learned so much both from newbie and expert host from all over the world.  Most of them are from the other side of the globe, and did I notice the lovely similarities between us hosts.  As for the guests? They're another creature entirely different.  As different as where each came from.

But enough about that.  The things I've learned and still learning from them are for another entry.

For today, I'm sharing something that I should have done, but too lazy to do.  Good thing there's Tagaytay Tourism Council and the awesome website they've recently launched.  I'm talking about the Where to go in Tagaytay website!  I has what you need to know about where to go and what to do in Tagaytay, with awesome pictures and little snippets of the story behind the place.

It has everything Tagaytay! Well, maybe not everything, since I didn't see the list of beautiful condo's dotting Tagaytay's skyline on the Where to Invest page.

They called Tagaytay as the wedding capital of the Philippines and I guess it does fit the bill.  There are so many places in Tagaytay with stunning view of nature, plus with the cool breeze, it would make any wedding seem magical.  See here for their list of wedding venues.




Then there's also tour packages of the Taal Lake and volcano trek that can be availed right on the site.  Isn't that awesome?

There are different type of tours offered depending on the level of your adventurism and deepness of your pocket; with tour price starting at P1,499 per person, for a minimum of 6 persons or $30! Now, that's some deal.




For the complete packages and inclusions, visit their Tours page.


Photo Credit:  Where to go in Tagaytay

You Might Also Like

0 comments: